Rasmus Nøhr performing at Skråen in Aalborg, Denmark. November 12, 2010
|Birth name||Rasmus Nøhr|
March 7, 1972 |
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, musician|
|Years active||2004 – present|
|Labels||Copenhagen Records (2004-2008)
Mermaid Records (2004 – present)
Rasmus Nøhr (born 7 March 1972 in København) is a Danish musician, composer, and guitarist who had a breakthrough in Denmark with the song Det glade pizzabud, a duet with Ida Corr. In 2004 he released his debut album called "Rasmus Nøhr". In 2006 he released his second album - "Lykkelig Smutning". He has now released his third album called "I stedet for en tatovering" (Instead of a tattoo)
Mig og dig (Me and you) was a Danish documentary / docu-comedy by Max Kestner in 2006, about the difficult road to stardom and about the friendship between Rasmus Nøhr and Morten Holm. The film also features Gustav (Gus) Hansen, Mik Christensen and Nick Foss. The same year he was featured in another TV documentary Gennembrud in episode entitled "Ataf Khawaja & Rasmus Nøhr". On 27 July 2011, he appeared as principal feature in the Danish comedy series Vild med comedy. The show also included participation from Simon Talbot as a comedy coach, Maria Erwolter, Thomas Evers Poulsen, Jeppe Bruun Wahlstrøm.
|2008||I stedet for en tatovering||7|
|2010||Fra kæreste til grin||4||
|2011||Samlesæt Vol. 1 - bedste sange 2000-2010||3||
- 2006: Mig og dig - documentary - as himself
- 2006: Gennembrud in episode "Ataf Khawaja & Rasmus Nøhr" - as himself
- 2011: Vild med comedy - episode "Rasmus Nøhr" as himself
- "danishcharts.com - Discography Rasmus Nøhr". Hitlisten. Hung Medien. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- "Guld og platin november/december/januar". Pladebranchen.NU. IFPI Danmark. 19 February 2007. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Forårets guld- og platincertificeringer". Pladebranchen.NU. IFPI Danmark. 13 June 2007. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Certificeringer | ifpi.dk". IFPI Danmark. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Certificeringer | ifpi.dk". IFPI Danmark. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
|This article about a Danish composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|