From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raspberry may refer to:
|Look up raspberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Raspberry, various fruit-bearing plants in the genus Rubus, especially two commercially grown species, the red-fruited Rubus idaeus and the black-fruited Rubus occidentalis
- Bramble Raspberry, another name for Rubus fruticosus, a species of blackberry
- Raspberry (color), a bright crimson-rose color
- Blowing a raspberry, making an obnoxious sound to signal disrespect
- Raspberries (band), a 1970s pop-rock group
- Raspberries (album), the 1972 debut album by Raspberries
- "Raspberry", a song by Sloan on their 1992 debut album Smeared
- Golden Raspberry Awards, opposite to the Academy Awards, given to the worst films and worst actors of the year
- Raspberry Pi, a single-board computer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.