From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raster may refer to:
- Raster graphics, graphical techniques using arrays of pixel values
- Raster graphics editor, a computer program
- Raster scan, the pattern of image readout, transmission, storage, and reconstruction in television and computer images
- Rasterisation, or rasterization, conversion of a vector image to a raster image
- Raster image processor, or RIP, a component of a printing system that performs rasterisation
- Raster interrupt, a computer interrupt signal
- Raster to vector, an image conversion process
- Raster bar, an effect used in computer demos
- Raster-Noton, a record label
- Rastrum, a device used in medieval music manuscripts to draw staff lines
- Raster Document Object, a file format
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.