|Politics of Nepal
Rastriya Janamorcha (Nepali: राष्ट्रिय जनमोर्चा;; translation: National People's Front; abbreviated राजमो, rajamo) is a political party in Nepal. RJM emerged out of a split in the Janamorcha Nepal in 2006. Initially it retained the name JMN.
RJM had five seats in the Constituent Assembly. Chitra Bahadur K.C. is president and Sant Bahadur Nepali is general secretary of this party.
- All Nepal Trade Union Congress
- All Nepal Women's Association
- ANNISU (6th)
- All Nepal Janatati Conference
- Jatiya Samata Samaj
- All Nepal Democratic Youth Association
- Raktim Sanskritik Pariwar
- Akhil Nepal Buddhijibi Sangh
- All Nepal Teachers' Association
|This article about a Nepalese political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|