Ratan Rajput at Neeta Lulla Store
|Born||20th April 1991 (age 23)
Patna, Bihar, India
Ratan Rajput is an Indian actress best known for her roles in the Indian soap Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo as Laali and as Princess Amba in Mahabharat.Both the shows fetched her positive critical acclain too. She participated in an Indian version of The Bachelorette called Swayamvar Season 3 Ratan Ka Rishta. She was currently seen in Bigg Boss 7.Recently she was eliminated from the Bigg Boss house.
In Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo she played a poor village girl who was sold off by her parents. This serial gave her greater recognition among both critics and audiences.
She was also seen in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat as Princess Amba. Her role was of the Princess of Kashi who became the cause of Bhishma's death. Critics appraised her performance again and said that it was her best role to date.
She made an entry in the "Bigg Boss 7" on the launch day of the show on 15 September 2013. On the show she was a very softspoken and helpful contestant. She remained in the show for 4 weeks and made two good friends "Elli Avram" and "Hazel Keech"
|2008-2009||Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi||Ruchi Sharma|
|2009–2011||Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo||Laali|
|2010||Dil Se Diya Vachan||Singer and Dancer in Prem and Nandini's Wedding||Cameo Appearance (Episode 25) |
|2013||Bigg Boss 7||Herself|
|2014||MTV Fanaah||Iravati |
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2009
- Favourite - Sumitra & Laali
- Popular Female Face Of The Year - Laali
- 2009 9th Indian Telly Awards
- Popular Actor Female - Laali
- 2009 Kalakaar Awards
- Best Actor (Female) - Ratan Rajput as Laali
- 2009 ITA Awards
- Best Actress - Ratan Rajpoot as Laali
- "I Am Not Making Any Promises: Ratan Rajput". Press Trust/NDTV. 19 May 2011. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- "'Ratan Rajput in dil se diya vachan'". Rediff. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- "MTV Fannah Cast, Story, Repeat Telecast Timing, HD Photos Full Details & Wiki". Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "'Ratan Rajput Biography'". Rediff. Retrieved 5 May 2013.