From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rathaus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rathaus may refer to:
- Rathaus (Zurich), a quarter in the Altstadt district of Zurich, Switzerland
- Rathaus Rapperswil, a former town hall in Switzerland
- Ratusz, a Polish historic city hall
- Rotes Rathaus, Berlin, Germany
- Rathaus Schöneberg, Berlin, Germany
- Hamburg Rathaus, Germany
- Rathaus, Vienna, Austria
- All pages with titles containing "Rathaus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rathaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.