Rathdrum railway station
|Dublin to Rosslare Line|
It opened on 18 July 1863, replacing the terminus at Rathdrum (Kilcommon) (opened 20 August 1861) when the line was extended.
It is a two-platform station with a passing loop, and water tower at the south end of one platform. There is a tunnel to the south and a viaduct to the north of the station.
There used to be a third platform and a goods area, which is now a small industrial area.
The service from the station is:
Monday to Friday
- 5tpd (trains per day) to Dublin Connolly via Bray Daly (one continuing to Dundalk Clarke)
- 4tpd to Rosslare Europort via Arklow
- 1tpd to Wexford O'Hanrahan via Arklow
- 4tpd to Dublin Connolly via Bray Daly (one continuing to Dundalk Clarke)
- 3tpd to Rosslare Europort via Arklow
|Preceding station||Iarnród Éireann||Following station|
Dublin-Rosslare railway line
South Eastern Commuter
|Glenealy||Dublin and South Eastern Railway