From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rathmore can refer to the following:
Republic of Ireland
- Rathmore, County Kerry, a town in County Kerry, Ireland
- Rathmore GAA, the local GAA club
- Rathmore railway station, station serving the town
- Rathmore, County Leitrim, a village in County Leitrim
- Rathmore, County Cork, an area near Baltimore in County Cork, Ireland
- Rathmore Park A small housing estate in Raheny on Dublin's northside. Named after 18th century Rathmore House which stood on the site.
- Rathmore, Bangor, an area in Bangor, County Down
- Rathmore Primary School, a state primary school in Bangor, County Down
- Rathmore Grammar School, a Catholic school in South Belfast
- Rathmore, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim
- Rathmore, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.