Rating (Empty Properties) Act 2007
|Long title||An Act to make provision for and in connection with the liability of owners of unoccupied hereditaments to a non-domestic rate.|
|Chapter||2007 c 9|
|Introduced by||Ruth Kelly|
|Territorial extent||England and Wales|
|Royal Assent||19 July 2007|
|Commencement||19 July 2007|
|History of passage through Parliament|
|Text of statute as originally enacted|
|Revised text of statute as amended|
The Rating (Empty Properties) Act 2007 (c 9) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It implements recommendations of the Barker Review of Land Use Planning and the Lyons Inquiry into Local Government, and proposals in the report Budget 2007: Building Britain's long-term future: Prosperity and fairness for families.
Section 1 - Unoccupied hereditaments: chargeable amount
Section 1(1) substitutes new sections 45(4) to 45(4B) for the existing section 45(4) of the Local Government Finance Act 1988.
Section 1(2) inserts section 45A of that Act.
Section 1(3) inserts section 143(3B) of that Act.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2012)|
- The citation of this Act by this short title is authorised by section 3(1) of this Act.
- The Rating (Empty Properties) Act 2007, section 3(6)
- The Rating (Empty Properties) Act 2007, section 3(2)
- Explanatory notes, paragraphs 3 and 6
- The Rating (Empty Properties) Act 2007, as amended from the National Archives.
- The Rating (Empty Properties) Act 2007, as originally enacted from the National Archives.
- Explanatory notes to the Rating (Empty Properties) Act 2007.
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|