From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rationale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term rationale may refer to:
- An explanation of the basis or fundamental reasons for something.
- Rationale (clothing), a liturgical vestment worn by clergy, in particular by Roman Catholic Church bishops.
- Design rationale, an explicit documentation of the reasons behind design decisions
- Rational (disambiguation)
- Rationalism (disambiguation)
- Rationalization (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rationale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.