From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rationalization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rationalization may refer to:
- Rationalization (sociology), the means of transition from a traditional society into a rationalized one
- Rationalization (economics), an attempt to change a pre-existing ad hoc workflow into one that is based on a set of published rules. Also, business jargon for a reduction in numbers
- Rationalisation (mathematics), the process of removing a square root or imaginary number from the denominator of a fraction
- Rationalization (making excuses), a psychological defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors are logically justified
- Post-purchase rationalization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.