September 6, 1986 |
Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
|Ethnicity||Italian and Cherokee|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||116 lb (53 kg)|
|No. of adult films||1 (per IAFD)|
Riley started modeling in 2004 after first accompanying a friend to a bikini model shoot. She met Jay Man, who was a content producer, and he shot her for amateurfacials.com. Jay Man, his business partner, and Riley started a company called Third Pentacle which launched her solo website in December 2004.
Riley, with partners from jaYManCash and Third Pentacle, started Evil Motion Pictures, whose goal was to break into mainstream horror movie production. Evil Motion Pictures released its first horror porn film starring Riley in November 2007, entitled Succubus.
In May 2008, Thomas Leach, the owner of jaYManCash, announced that the rumors that Riley was leaving the adult industry were true, saying "while no official documents have been signed, Raven has communicated that the adult industry is no longer in her future and she was going to leave the adult industry." Riley contacted XBIZ and disputed the rumors and reports: "I am still here and I’m not retired... That was false information that was given." As a result of a lawsuit, Leach took full ownership of Third Pentacle. This dispute also affected their relationship with Interactive Life Forms, the company that makes Fleshlight. Leach sued both Riley and ILF, alleging trademark infringement for continuing to use Riley's name in selling their Fleshlight. Leach settled with ILF in 2010.
- "Short interview with Raven Riley". Raven Riley Fans. Retrieved 2007-04-09.
- "Top 20 Girls of the Web", Front Magazine, March, 2007. Pg. 80.
- Rodger Jacobs (2006-03-13). "The Making of Raven Riley". XBIZ. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- Evil Motion Pictures: Live Long And Strange
- Raven Riley Stars in Evil Motion Pictures' Succubus
- Justin Bourne (2008-05-23). "Raven Riley Retires From Adult Industry". AVN. Retrieved 2008-05-26.
- Bob Preston (2008-05-23). "Raven Riley Retires From Adult Industry". XBIZ. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- Steve Javors (2008-06-27). "Raven Riley: ‘I’m Not Retired!’". XBIZ. Retrieved 2008-06-30.
- Steve Javors (2010-07-08). "Third Pentacle Settles Suit Against Fleshlight Over Unpaid Royalties". AVN. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- Tracy Clark-Flory (2011-07-15). "Facebook status: In a scam relationship". Salon. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "Beware! Online Love Scam". Valley News Live. 2011-07-28. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Raven Riley.|
- Official website
- Raven Riley at the Internet Movie Database
- Raven Riley at the Internet Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|