Ravenscliffe, West Yorkshire
Ravenscliffe is an area in the Eccleshill ward of the city of Bradford District, in the English county of West Yorkshire. Ravenscliffe is located to the west of Fagley Beck and to the east of the A658 Harrogate Road. The buildings that were Ravenscliff farmhouse are situated off to the south in Fagley while Ravenscliffe Woods are in Pudsey to the south east.
On Harrogate Road can be found Eccleshill Swimming Pool, a public house, Eccleshill NHS Treatment Centre, Holybrook Primary School playing fields, the clubhouse of Eccleshill Sports and Social Club and Victoria Park sports ground where Victoria Rangers play rugby football. East of the playing fields is the Eccleshill Community Hospital and Eccleshill Park—an area of grassland and the Eccleshill Adventure Playground. In the middle of Ravenscliffe is a sub post office and The Gateway Community and Children's Centre. To the north Ravenscliffe merges with Greengates.
- "Ravenscliff Farmhouse and Adjoining Barn". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- A-Z Leeds and Bradford (2 ed.). 72: Geographer's A-Z Map Co. Ltd. 2006. ISBN 1-84348-209-6.
- "Eccleshill Pool". Bradford Metropolitan District Council. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "The Oddfellows Arms in Eccleshill". Pubs Galore. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "Eccleshill NHS Treatment Centre". NHS Healthcare Bradford. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "Victoria Rangers ARLFC". Pitchero. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "Eccleshill Community Hospital". NHS Choices. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "Eccleshill Adventure Playground". Bradford Community Environment Project. Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- "Ravenscliffe Post Office Opening Times". Post Office Ravenscliffe. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- "The Gateway Community Centre". thegateway.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
|This West Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|