From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ravenscroft is a surname, and may refer to
- John Ravenscroft (disambiguation), several people
- Christopher Ravenscroft, an English actor
- Edward Ravenscroft, an English dramatist
- Edward James Ravenscroft (1816–1890), author of Pinetum Britannicum
- George Ravenscroft (1632–1683), developer of lead crystal glass in England
- Raphael Ravenscroft, a saxophonist
- Steve Ravenscroft, a rugby player
- Thomas Ravenscroft, an English composer, died 1635
- Tim Ravenscroft, Guernsey cricketer
- Trevor Ravenscroft, an author
- Thurl Ravenscroft (1914–2005), an American voice actor and singer
- Alistair, Margaret, and Celia Ravenscroft, characters in Agatha Christie's novel Elephants Can Remember
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.