From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ravi may refer to:
- Ravivar, Sunday
- Ravi River (Hindi: रावी) (pronounced "Raavi"), a Himalayan river flowing through India and Pakistan
- Ravi (Ivar Johansen) (born 1976), a Norwegian artist
- Ravi (music director) (1926–2012), an Indian film music director
- Ravi Baichwal, Indian-Canadian journalist
- Ravi Bopara (born 1985), an English cricketer
- Ravi Hutheesing, musician (singer/songwriter, former guitarist of Hanson), aviator, lecturer
- Ravi Shankar (1920–2012), a sitar virtuoso
- Ravi Shankar (spiritual leader) (born 1956), a spiritual leader and founder of the Art of Living Foundation
- Ravi Shastri (born 1962), a former Indian cricketer
- Ravi Sood (born 1976), a Canadian-born financier
- Raja Ravi Varma (1848–1906), also known as Ravi Varma, Indian painter
- Ravi Zacharias (born 1946), an Indian-born, Canadian-American evangelical Christian philosopher, apologist and evangelist
- Dharun Ravi, the defendant in a highlighted trial.
- Ravi Teja Bhupatiraju, an Indian actor who works mainly in Telugu films
- Ravi (Kim Wonshik), member of South Korean boy band, VIXX
- The in-training bookman in the manga D.Gray-man, also known as "Lavi" or "Rabi"
- Ravi, a fictional state in The Ravi Lancers, a novel by John Masters
- Ravi Ross, a character in the Disney TV series Jessie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ravi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.