From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ravi is a male given name. It means Sun. Ravi may refer to:
- Ravivar, Sunday
- Ravi River (Hindi: रावी) (pronounced "Raavi"), a Himalayan river flowing through India and Pakistan
|Region of origin
||Look up Ravi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- Ravi (Ivar Johansen) (born 1976), a Norwegian artist
- Ravi (music director) (1926–2012), an Indian film music director
- Ravi Baichwal, Indian-Canadian journalist
- Ravi Bopara (born 1985), an English cricketer
- Ravi Hutheesing, musician (singer/songwriter, former guitarist of Hanson), aviator, lecturer
- Ravi Shankar (1920–2012), a sitar virtuoso
- Ravi Shankar (spiritual leader) (born 1956), a spiritual leader and founder of the Art of Living Foundation
- Ravi Shastri (born 1962), a former Indian cricketer
- Ravi Sood (born 1976), a Canadian-born financier
- Raja Ravi Varma (1848–1906), also known as Ravi Varma, Indian painter
- Ravi Zacharias (born 1946), an Indian-born, Canadian-American evangelical Christian philosopher, apologist and evangelist
- Dharun Ravi, the defendant in a highlighted trial.
- Ravi Teja Bhupatiraju, an Indian actor who works mainly in Telugu films
- Ravi (Kim Wonshik), member of South Korean boy band, VIXX
- The in-training bookman in the manga D.Gray-man, also known as "Lavi" or "Rabi"
- Ravi, a fictional state in The Ravi Lancers, a novel by John Masters
- Ravi Ross, a character in the Disney TV series Jessie