From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ravi Varma is a male name used in India. It can refer to,
- Raja Ravi Varma, famous Indian artist
- Ravi Varma, Indian actor who acts primarily in Telugu films
- Ravi Varma (Padinhare Kovilakam), rebel prince regent of Calicut, Malabar
- Maharaja Ravi Varma Kunjappan Thampuran, Maharaja of Cochin from 1943-1946
- Ravi Varma Kulasekhara, ruler of the Kingdom of Quilon from 1299-1314
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.