||This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (August 2014)|
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2014)|
Prabhat in December 2008
|Born||Ravindra Kumar Chaubey
5 April 1969
Mahindwara, Sitamarhi, Bihar, India
|Occupation||poet, writer, journalist|
|Period||(1991 - Present)|
|Genre||Poetry, Ghazal, Story Writing and Blog Criticism|
|Subject||Literature and Blogs|
|Literary movement||Initiative to Hindi Blogs criticism|
|Notable works||Ham Safar (1991), History of Hindi Blogging and Taki Bacha Rahe Loktantra (2011), Prem Na Hat Bikay (1912) and Dharati Pakad Nirdaliya (2013)|
|Notable awards||'Hindi Sahitya Shri Award', 'Nagarjuna Birth centenary Story Award', 'Prables Blogger peak award','Samvad Award', Srijan Shri Award.|
|Children||Urvija Dubey, Subendu Prabhat and Urvashi Prabhat|
|Relatives||Aalok Bhardwaj (son in law)|
Ravindra Prabhat (Hindi: रवीन्द्र प्रभात; born on 5 April 1969) is a Hindi novelist,scholar, journalist, poet and a short story writer from India. He has served as an administrator, editor, and researcher, and screen play writer. He writes for major daily newspaper as a historian. He modernised Sketching artwork by spurning rigid classical forms and resisting linguistic strictures. His novels, stories, poems, ghazals and essays spoke to topics political and personal. Many of his works have been translated into other languages and published in various journals and anthologies. He has also received several awards.
Early life & Education
Prabhat was born on 5 April 1969 in the village of Mahindwara, Sitamarhi, India. He raised and received primary education there. He obtained higher education in geography honours from B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University in Muzaffarpur, he later studied Master of Journalism and Mass Communication ( MJMC) from the Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad.
According to the Brahmin family culture he underwent an upanayan initiation at age eleven. He married M. Prabhat, in Bettiah in 18 May 1989. They had a son Shubhendu Prabhat & two daughters Urvija & Urvashi Prabhat. in 2014, Urvija married Aalok Bhardwaj, who is Hindi film and television actor.
Prabhat has been writing since 1987 in various subjects. His compositions are published by almost all major Hindi newspapers in India and abroad. His poems are compiled into a half-dozen poetry collections. A regular columnist for the Daily News Activist and Jansandesh Times Hindi daily published from Lucknow. He is also chief editor of VatVriksh & Parikalpana Samay (Hindi Magazine).
Writings & Styles
|“||"Unless the Social System does not come till then the financial crisis will remain as it exist in the present system for Dalits." Taki Bacha Rahe Loktantra (Novel), Hindyugm Books, 2011.||”|
|“||"Love is expressed as an action and experienced as a feeling." Prem Na Hat Bikay (Novel), Hindyugm Books, 2012||”|
Ravindra Prabhat is a realistic poet. The impressionable images created by him allow his readers to introspect. His poems revolve around the nuances of life. The plays around his choice of words create magic in the mind of his readers. His poems carry an earthy essence with a nostalgic yearning.
As a social painter Ravindra Prabhat paints a lovely picture of the hypocrisy, bureaucracy and plutocracy through his Literary world for the revival of a different facets of nature and exhales his creative fragrance for the essence of the critic world. His more than two and half decades selfless service to the literary world has reserved a permanent berth in the popular psyche of the creative milieu.
His mastery over the use of imagery in his poetry makes Ravindra Prabhat a poet to reckon with. his landmark Poem, 'See Dumb Man', is an innovative hindi Ghazal. His poetic message is to love one another and turn this earth into a dale of eternal bliss. Love all living beings and make a heavenly world on this strife-stricken earth. The poet propounds the philosophy of suffering of life in his poem ‘ See Dumb Man.
In most of his poems, Prabhat comes as a poet with a strong tender voice. He partakes in the mundane aspect of life with a passion that makes his readers elevate to a higher self.
Like Tagore Ravindra Prabhat is primarily a spring suitor who inhales all forms of spring for spiritual consciousness and exhales poetic fragrances to the outside world. T. S. Eliot calls the hollow men of the modern society because they are deprived of morality, spirituality and ideology and possess only the flesh into to. Like T. S. Eliot Ravindra Prabhat exposes the hollowness of modern man who lives in the fool’s paradise for want of conscience. Man has become thirsty of one’s blood. It is quite impossible for a man to have faith in another because faithfulness has become a story of the past for them. On the contrary people extend their helping hands to those who are fraudsters, black marketers, cheaters and butchers on the name of friendship, peace and prosperity.
—Dr. Virendra Kumar Basu, Critic
His landmark short story, 'RASBATIYA', is an innovative story. This story about the consultations inviolable basis. This is a sordid tale of a rural village lady of North East India.
Prabhat is specially recognized for his critic works towards Hindi blogging. He has also published his writing in the form of a blog. he He presented hindi blog analysis and reports of various blogs every year. He started blogging in 2007, and has published fiction as well as reviews of other blogs.
Prabhat is a founding member of the Parikalpna Award, a blog literary award in India. This is a literary award for blogs in South Asia. It is presented by the magazine Parikalpana Samay and the Non-governmental organization Parikalpnaa. The first Parikalpna Award was presented on 30 April 2011.
- Taki Bacha Rahe Loktantra(2011) His first novel.
- Prem Na Hat Bikay (2012) His second novel, based on a love triangle.
- Dharati Pakad Nirdaliya Sarcastic fiction, based on Indian local politics. (2013)
- Contemporary Nepali literature (critical writings,essays and interviews,1995)
- History of Hindi Blogging (critical writings,2011)
- Hindi Blogging: Expression of new revolution(essays and critical writings,2011)
- Naya Bihan (Screen Play Writer, 1992) television documentary film on Women's Education under the UNESCO related plan of Unit of Sitamarhi District in "Bihar Education Project".
- Ham Safar (1991) (his first poetry collection) 
- Mat Rona Ramjani Chacha (1999)
- Smriti Shesh (2002)
- Urvija 1992 to 1995. Published at Sitamarhi, Bihar in India.
- Fagunahat, 1990 to 1992a yearly magazine published at Sitamarhi, Bihar in India.
- Samvad, 1993, editor of a special issue of this monthly magazine, whose principal editor was Basant Arya.
- Sahityanjali, 1994. editor of a special issue of this monthly magazine, whose principal editor was Madhvendra Verma.
- Hamari Vani 2010, a Hindi e-journal. he was consulting editor for the year 2010.
- Parikalpna Blogotsav, 2012 - . He is chief editor of this Internet web journal.
- Vatvriksh, May 2011 to May 2013. A Hindi magazine published in Lucknow. He is chief editor.
- Parikalpana Samay, June 2013 - A monthly Hindi magazine published in Lucknow. He is chief editor.
- Samvad Award (2009)
- Blogshri Award (2011)
- Blog Bhushan Award (2011)
- Nagarjuna Birth centenary Story Award (2011)
- Prables Blogger peak award (2011)
- Srijan Shri Award in Forth International Hindi Conference Bangkok in Thailand
- Sahitya Shri Award (2012) in Mumbai.
Books & Events
Prem Na Hat Bikay, a Second novel by Ravindra Prabhat.
Dharati Pakad Nirdaliya, a third novel by Ravindra Prabhat.
Hindi Blogging ka Itihas, a book of history of hindi blogging by Ravindra Prabhat.
Hindi Blogging : Abhivyakti Ki Nai Kranti, by Awinash Bachaspati/Ravindra Prabhat
Ravindra Prabhat addressed in International Bloggers Conference in Lucknow (27 August 2012).
- "Ravindra Prabhat's Biodata". Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- Manoj Kumar Pandey. "A conversation with Ravindra Prabhat". Another Subcontinent. "Ravindra Prabhat Today we have many type of new applications, which will help in promoting Hindi very fast on Internet."
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात का परिचय" [Introduction of Ravindra Prabhat] (in Hindi). Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- Talk with gauhar raza By Ravindra Prabhat regarding Prasent Situation of Hindi Literature Part-1.mov
- "Antarrashtriy star par laharayega Bihar ka Parcham । Sub Title : The start of poetic journey of Ravindra Prabhat". Rashtriy Sahara Hindi Daily, Patna Edition. 25 April 2011. p. 6.
- Hindī blôgiṅga : abhivyakti kī naī krānti, Scolar
- Hindustan,National Daily,Patna Edition, 24 July 1994, Page No.06,Ravindra Prabhat Ki Gazal
- Aj,National Hindi Daily,Patna Edition, 14 November 1994,Page No.:9,Article Title: Literature in Sitamarhi
- Maun Ke Swar, Editor: Shri Ram Dubey,Year: 1994,Page No.: 58,Publisher: Kavya Sangam Publication,Indira Nagar,Sitamarhi-843302
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात: परिचय और कवितायें" [Ravindra Prabhat: Introduction and Poems] (in Hindi). Kavita Kosh. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात: परिचय, व्यंग्य, आलेख और कहानियाँ" [Ravindra Prabhat: Introduction, satire, articles and stories] (in Hindi). Gadya Kosh. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- Sanwad(Hindi Monthly),Editor:Basant Arya, Taigore Sahitya Manch Dumara-843301,Bihar,India,Issue-4,5,6,1993,Page No.2
- Aaj, the national Hindi daily, Patna edition,14 November 1994, page numbers: 9, article title: साहित्य में सीतामढ़ी [trans title: Sitamarhi in Literature], Author: Ravindra Prabhat
- Rashtriy Sahara, Hindi Daily, New Delhi, Page No.1 (Umang), 26 Septembar 1994, Title: Ek Gauravshali Ateet
- INDIA TODAY, National Fortnightly Magazine, New Delhi, 15 May 1995, Page No.52, Article Title: Mithas Kahan Gayil
- Ravindra Prabhat : A Short Introduction, Sahitya Kunj, 28 June 2014
- An experimental classification of Hindī blôgiṅga: abhivyakti kī naī krānti, oclc, 28 June 2014
- Alok Upadhyay. "A conversation with Ravindra Prabhat" [Free love looking at the periphery of an institution like marriage is 'Prem na hat bikay' novel]. Another Subcontinent (in Hindi). "विवाह जैसी संस्था की परिधि में उन्मुक्त प्रेम की तलाश है ‘प्रेम न हाट बिकाय’ उपन्यास"
- 1970(Fortnightly News Paper), Editor:Dr. R. K. Verma(National President: Rural Journalist Association of India), Dehradun (uttarakhand), 13 May 1994, Page No.2
- Jansandesh Times (Hindi Daily News Paper)
- Prabhat's books details in openlibrary
- Hindustan,Hindi Daily,Patna Edition, 5 June 1994, Page No.07
- Daily News activist (Hindi Daily News Paper)
- Parikalpana Samay (Hindi Monthly)
- Basu, Dr. Virendra. "The creative fragrance of Ravindra Prabhat". Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- Rizvi, Nazia. "Story of an Indian Village Lady : Rasbatiya, written by Ravindra Prabhat". Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- "The South Asian Bloggers community celebrated the Third Bloggers Conference on 13-14-15 September 2013 at Kathmandu in Nepal.". South Asia Today. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- "ब्लॉगिंग को सार्थक करती ‘परिकल्पना’" ["parikalpnaa" provides a meaningful blogging] (in Hindi). me.scientificworld.in. 3 March 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- Nazia Rizavi. "A conversation with Ravindra Prabhat". Blog Analysis. "Ravindra Prabhat Top-ten blog nomination is not up to mark in Hindi : Ravindra Prabhat."
- Classification of Hindi Blogging ka itihas, oclc (An experimental classification web service)
- ब्लॉगरों का अभिवादन, About book of hindi blogging in Hindi
- News in Hindi related Book released, Sahitya Shilpi, 19 September 2011
- News in Hindi related Book released in Abhivyakti (Hindi), Sept.26, 2011
- Ravindra Prabhat (2011). ताकि बचा रहे लोकतन्त्र [Taki Bacha Rahe Loktantra] (Hardcover) (in Hindi). Hind Yugm Publication, 1, jiya saray,Hauj Khas, New Delhi-110016, India. p. 136. ISBN 9788191038583.
- Ravindra Prabhat (2012). प्रेम न हाट बिकाय [Prem Na Hat Bikay] (Hardcover) (in Hindi). Hind Yugm Publication, 1, jiya saray,Hauj Khas, New Delhi-110016, India. p. 176. ISBN 9789381394106.
- Ravindra Prabhat (2013). धरती पकड़ निर्दलीय [Dharati Pakad Nirdaliya] (Paperback) (in Hindi). Hind Yugm Publication, 1, jiya saray,Hauj Khas, New Delhi-110016, India. p. 165. ISBN 9789381394519.
- Samakalin Nepali Sahitya, Editor-Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Urvija Publication, Ward No.-13 (old), Bhavadepur, Sitamarhi-843302, India, Year- 1995,
- Ravindra Prabhat (2011). हिन्दी ब्लॉगिंग का इतिहास [History of Hindi Blogging] (Hardcover) (in Hindi). Hindi Sahitya Niketan,Bijnor,India,. p. 180. ISBN 978-93-80916-14-9.
- Awinash Bachaspati/Ravindra Prabhat, ed. (2011). हिन्दी ब्लॉगिंग: अभिव्यक्ति की नई क्रांति [Hindi Blogging: Expression of new revolution] (Hardcover) (in Hindi). Hindi Sahitya Niketan,Bijnor,India,. p. 376. ISBN 978-93-80916-05-7.
- Guide book on Hindi blogging; contributed articles Google Books.
- Aj,Hindi Daily,[Patna] Edition, 30 Dec 1995,News Title:Bajjika Lekhak sangh ka Godasahan daura
- Khojbeen,Fortnightly Magazine,Kala Mandir, Main Road, Sitamarhi-843302, India, 15 December1991, Page No.: 2,Poet: Basant Arya, Review Title: Hamsafar: Yatharth aur kalpna ki dhoop-chhanv
- Hamsafar, Author- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher- Sahitya Sarita Publication,Mela Road Sitamarhi-843302 , India, Year- 199,
- Mat Rona Ramjani Chacha, Poet- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Kavya Sangam Publications, Indira Nagar, Sitamarhi-843302, India, 1999
- Smriti Shesh,Poet- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Kathyaroop Publications, Allahabad, India,Year- 2002
- Rajnish, Zakir Ali. "संवाद सम्मान, श्रेणी: चिट्ठा चर्चा" [Samvad Award, Category: Blog Discussion] (in Hindi). Scientific World. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- Jansandesh Times,Hindi Daily,Lucknow Edition,Author:Dr. Zakir Ali Rajnish,1 March 2011,Page No.11,Title: Bloging ko Sarthak Kasrati Parikalpnaa
- ऐतिहासिक पड़ाव-खटीमा ब्लॉगर मीट (trans title: Historical milestones - KHATIMA Bloggers Meet)
- "कई ब्लोगरों को मिला ब्लॉग भूषण सम्मान" [Some bloggers found Bhushan Award.] (in Hindi). Bhadas 4 media. 25 June 2014.
- Nishpaksh Pratidin,Hindi Daily,Lucknow Edition, 12 June 2011, Page No.01, News Title:Civic Reception of Ravindra Prabhat
- Ligacy India,New Delhi, Monthly Magazine,Issue:Oct 2012,News Related Award
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात 'सृजन श्री' सम्मान" [Srijan Shri Award to Ravindra Prabhat] (in Hindi). Bahujan India. 25 June 2014.
- Rashtriy Sahara(Umang),National Edition,New Delhi, 30 December 2012 (Sunday) Page:1
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ravindra Prabhat.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Ravindra Prabhat|
- Ravindra Prabhat's official site
- Ravindra Prabhat - Profile and Biography in Veethi
- parikalpnaa.com (Hindi)
- The creative fragrance of Ravindra Prabhat,South Asia Today