Ravni Kotari is a geographical region in Croatia. It is situated in northern Dalmatia, around Zadar and east of it. It is bordered by Bukovica to the northeast, lower Krka on the southeast and the Adriatic Sea. The biggest settlement of the region is the town of Benkovac. Other bigger settlements are Zemunik Donji (where Zadar Airport is situated), Polača, Poličnik, Galovac, Gorica, Škabrnja, Posedarje, Pridraga, Novigrad and Stankovci.
- Some geographical features
- Geological-structural information
- Very good fishing or outdoors adventure location
- Some traditions and food of Ravni kotari
- Broad habitat of Montagu's Harrier