From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rawat may refer to:
- Rawat, Murree, a town in Punjab, Pakistan
- Rawat Fort, early 16th century fort built by the Gakhars in Punjab, Pakistan
- Rawat, "Rawat" was title for many Princely states in India. Many Rulers/King has title of Rawat/Rawal Sahib instead Maharaja in India.
- Rawat a gotra of the jat community
- Rawat Rajputs, ethnic group of India
- Van Rawats, a native minority group from Uttarakhand, India.
- Raut, a caste of Central India
- Rawat, a gotra of the Khandelwal Vaishya community, found mostly in Rajasthan, India.
- Rawat is a surname among Brahmins of Northern India particularly in the areas near northern Madhya Pradesh and Agra. Agra has an area named after them called Rawatpada. They are mostly Sanaadhya Brahmins.
- Rawat Tribhuwan Singh Rathore Barmer, Member of Barmer Royal Family
- Harish Rawat, politician
- Chitrashi Rawat, hockey player
- HCS Rawat, mountaineer
- Nain Singh Rawat, explorer
- Navi Rawat, American actress
- Pradeep Rawat, Indian actor
- Prem Rawat, a speaker and teacher on the subject of inner peace
- Satpal Singh Rawat, also known as Satpal Maharaj, a politician and teacher on the subject of inner peace
- Rawat Tana, wheelchair racer from Thailand
- Shonal Rawat, Indian model
- Nirmal Rawat (Snr), Delhi - Famous Photo Editor
- Pt. Bhagwan Shankar Rawat, former Member of Indian Parliament from the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Pt. Atul Rawat, National General Secretary, The All India Brahmin Mahasabha.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.