Ray and Keshavan
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014)|
Ray and Keshavan (commonly referred to as Ray+Keshavan), based in Bangalore, is a South Asian brand consulting and design company. Founded by Sujata Keshavan and Ram Ray in 1989 in New Delhi, Ray+Keshavan was India's first brand design consultancy, Sujata Keshavan has been the company's managing director since its inception.
From 2005 onwards, the firm has focused more on corporate branding. Brand Reporter magazine credited Ray+Keshavan for having "introduced the principles of brand development in India". It offers the full spectrum of branding services: brand strategy, positioning and architecture, naming, identity systems and online strategy. According to Bharat Entrepreneurs "It is not an overstatement to say that one will find at least one logo or brand that is designed by R+K for every 100m in any Indian metro".
Ray+Keshavan has developed comprehensive branding programs for India’s industry leaders such as AirTel, Infosys, Kotak Bank, Himalaya, Bank of Baroda, J&K Bank, Network 18, MAX Healthcare amongst many others. More recently, Ray+Keshavan has worked for Canara Bank, Shoppers Stop, Arvind Ltd, Trident Hotels and Ceat.
- "The State of Indian Design". BusinessWeek.
- "Design Advocate". Brand Reporter. 15 July 2008.
- "Ray+Keshavan". Bharat Entrepreneurs.
- "Ray + Keshavan fashions brand map". The Hindu Business Line. 2004-09-16. Retrieved 2008-07-10.
- "WPP taking over Bangalore firm Ray and Keshavan". DNA. 2006-09-18. Retrieved 2008-07-10.