From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Razakars (Early Islamic era): Volunteers that served at the time of Muhammad.
- Razakars (Pakistan): An East Pakistani paramilitary force that aided the Pakistan Army against the Mukti Bahini during the Bangladesh Liberation War.
- Razakars (Hyderabad) of erstwhile Nizam state of Hyderabad: Nizam's state sponsored volunteers for opposing the civil insurgency during the rule of Nizams in Deccan princely state
- Police Qaumi Razakars: A volunteer force in Pakistan which aids the Pakistani Police in their duties.
- "THE PUNJAB QAUMI RAZAKARS ORDINANCE, 1965". Punjab Laws. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- Faisal, Muhammad (4 March 2014). "Failure to check corruption: Police mull razakar force abolition". The Dawn. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Razakar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.