|President||Mohammad Ebrahim Alami Al Aqa|
It is a center of research in many STEM fields such as CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics), membrane research, nano-science and nanotechnology. Razi University is ranked first in western Iran and third among Iran's public universities. The school's Science and Engineering departments attract many Iranian high school graduates as well as many graduate school applicants from all over Iran with a majority admitted from western provinces.
The university has over 8,000 students, enrolled in several bachelor's (B.A., B.S.), master's (M.A., M.S.), and Ph.D. programs.
Faculties and Centers
- Faculty of Physical Education
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Literature and Humanities
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Qasr-e Shirin Center for Higher Education
- List of Iranian Research Centers
- Higher education in Iran
- Academy of Gundishapur
- List of Iranian scientists from the pre-modern era.
- Modern Iranian scientists and engineers
- Education in Iran
- National Library of Iran
|This Iran university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|