From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up razorfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Razorfish may refer to:
A common name used for three unrelated groups of fishes:
- The genera Aeoliscus and Centriscus of the family Centriscidae, also known as shrimpfishes
- The genus Xyrichtys of the family Labridae
- The species Aeoliscus strigatus
- Another name (as Razor Fish) for the Razor shell Ensis arcuatus
- Pinna bicolor, found in South Australian water
- Razorfish (company), an interactive agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.