From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rb or RB may stand for:
In science and computing:
- Rebar (short for reinforcing bar), also known as reinforcing steel, reinforcement steel, a common steel bar, and is used in reinforced concrete structures
- Retinoblastoma, a childhood cancer of the eyes caused by a mutation in the retinoblastoma protein
- Retinoblastoma protein, a tumor suppressor protein
- Rubidium, a chemical element
- .rb, the file extension for documents created in Ruby or in REAL Basic
In transport and vehicles:
- RB, the IATA airline code for Syrian Arab Airlines
- Hyundai RB (buses), a series of Korean buses
- Nissan RB engine, a gasoline engine made by Nissan
- Réseau Breton, a French railway network in Brittany
- SJ Rb, a Swedish locomotive
- Regionalbahn, a type of train in Germany
In other uses:
- Parti de la Renaissance du Bénin or Benin Rebirth Party, a political party in Benin
- Radio Bremen (RB), public broadcaster for the German state of Bremen
- Rancho Bernardo, a community in San Diego, California, United States
- Reckitt Benckiser, a company in United Kingdom
- Running back, a position in North America football
- Right back, a defensive position in association football
- Ray-Ban, a sunglasses company
- Rock Band, a music video game series or Rock Band (video game), the game of the same name
- Rebecca Black, an American pop star
- Rupiah Banda, current President of Zambia
- República Bolivariana, Spanish-language phrase for the type of government in Venezuela.
- "Riding Buddy", a term of endearment used in British Columbia to identify one's favourite mountain biking partner.
- Regional Bulletin, a method of sending updates to all employees.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.