|Broadcast area||United States|
|Slogan||The channel for medical professionals.|
|First air date||2007-03-26|
|Format||Medical news, information, and continuing medical education|
|Class||Satellite Radio Station|
|Owner||ReachMD, Inc. (program content)
Premiere Radio Networks (radio channel)
|Sister stations||Nashville!, KISS-XM, Mix, The Music Summit, Extreme Talk, America's Talk, Sixx Sense, Talk Radio, Fox Sports Radio|
XM's ReachMD page
ReachMD is a multi-outlet healthcare programming source by medical professionals for medical professionals, including a radio station on XM Satellite Radio at XM 167. It launched on 26 March 2007. Programming consists of the latest healthcare and medical information during the week; on weekends, the programming shifts to continuing medical education. Programming is broadcast in 15 minute increments in 12 hour blocks, shifted two hours earlier each day (except on Sunday, when it is shifted one hour) for the maximum exposure during the programming week.
On 2008-11-12, ReachMD moved from XM 157 to XM 160.
On 2011-5-4, ReachMD moved from XM 160 to XM 167 as part of an XM channel reordering to place stations of a similar category/genre together. ReachMD XM 167 is positioned with other news and talk radio channels.
ReachMD has a series of pre-recorded programs that are less than 15 minutes in length. These programs air for a 12-hour period and are then repeated over the next 12. These programs, or episodes, are part of a series produced by the channel. During this 12-hour period, there are 48 episodes aired. The bottom of every half hour features ReachMD News highlighting current medical news. The channel's original content is produced by the ReachMD headquarters at Phase Recording Studios in Highland Park, Illinois, which is sent to the Clear Channel broadcast facility in Cincinnati, Ohio, where it is assembled and broadcast.
ReachMD repeatedly stresses that the channel is made exclusively for medical professionals and not consumers. The channel runs a disclaimer every hour between programs reiterating this and instructs any consumers listening to go elsewhere for their information (or, if they choose to listen to ReachMD, to not rely on ReachMD programming as medical advice or allow ReachMD programming to replace any relationship with a qualified medical professional). The channel also requires a user to enter their medical profession information when registering an account on its website.
Featured series 
- Clinician's Roundtable: The vast majority of programs on ReachMD are part of this series.
- Lipid Lumination: A series focusing on the field of lipidology, highlighting recent advances in lipid management and heart disease. This series is sponsored by the National Lipid Association.
- Innovations in Medicine: Distinguished researchers discuss the future of medicine.
- Advances in Women's Health: A series which debuted in October 2007. This series focuses on the progress of treatment for women's health. The program is hosted by Dr. Lisa Mazzullo and Dr. Lauren F. Streicher, and is sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company.
- Focus on Diabetes
Online streaming, and podcast 
ReachMD streams online 24/7 on its website, www.reachmd.com. All programs aired on ReachMD are available for podcasting. To participate in either of these, one must register an account on the ReachMD official website. Registration requires one to enter their medical profession and country of practice.
See also 
- "ReachMD to Create 24/7 Channel for Healthcare Professionals" (Press release). PRNewswire. 2007-02-20. Retrieved 2007-09-25.
- [cite web|work=http://reachmd.com/news.aspx?pid=69 ReachMD XM Channel 160 Moves to XM Channel 167]