|Type of site||Web technology blog|
|Created by||Richard McManus|
|Alexa rank||3,598 (August 2012[update])|
ReadWrite (originally ReadWriteWeb or RWW) is a Web technology blog launched in 2003. RW covers Web 2.0 and Web technology in general, and provides industry news, reviews, and analysis. Founded by Richard MacManus, Technorati ranked ReadWriteWeb at number 12 in its list of top 100 blogs worldwide, as of October 9, 2010. RW was ranked #10 in the Techmeme leaderboards as of October 9, 2010. MacManus is based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand, but the officers and writers of RW work from diverse locations, including Portland, Oregon. Around September or October 2008, the New York Times technology section began syndicating RW content online. RW also has many international channels such as France, Spain, Brazil, and China.
See also 
- "Readwriteweb.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2012-08-02.
- Bond, Georgina (August 18, 2008). "Richard McManus – the most influential Kiwi online". The New Zealand Herald.
- "top 100 blogs". Technorati.
- "Techmeme Leaderboard". Techmeme.
- "Kiwi blog lord picked up by NY Times". The New Zealand Herald. September 24, 2008. Retrieved 2009-02-16.
- About ReadWriteWeb Accessed April 7, 2010
- Goel, Vindu (September 23, 2008). "Tech News 2.0 at The Times". The New York Times.
- MacManus, Richard. "New York Times Syndicates ReadWriteWeb". ReadWriteWeb.
- "ReadWriteWeb relaunches as ReadWrite, and nabs Fake Steve Jobs as Editor-in-Chief". The Next Web. Retrieved October 22, 2012.
- Supplemental Content on NYTimes.com Short description of ReadWriteWeb
- ReadWriteWeb Brazil ReadWriteWeb Brazil
- ReadWriteWeb China ReadWriteWeb China
- ReadWriteWeb France ReadWriteWeb France
- ReadWriteWeb Spain ReadWriteWeb Spain
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|