Read Between the Lines (Aaron Tippin album)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2012)|
|Read Between the Lines|
|Studio album by Aaron Tippin|
|Released||March 10, 1992|
|Recorded||Emerald Sound Studios, Nashville, Tennessee|
|Producer||Emory Gordy, Jr.|
|Aaron Tippin chronology|
|Entertainment Weekly||A link|
Read Between the Lines is the second album from American country music artist Aaron Tippin. The album features Tippin's first number-one single, "There Ain't Nothin' Wrong With the Radio", as well as the hits "My Blue Angel", "I Was Born with a Broken Heart", and "I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way". "I Was Born with a Broken Heart" was previously recorded by Josh Logan on his 1988 album Somebody Paints the Wall, from which it was also released as a single. David Ball also released the song on his 1989 self-titled debut, although the album was not released until 1994.
- "The Sound of Your Goodbye (Sticks and Stones)" (Aaron Tippin, Michael P. Heeney) – 3:04
- "My Blue Angel" (Tippin, Kim Williams, Philip Douglas) – 3:24
- "If I Had It to Do Over" (Tippin, Buddy Brock) – 3:53
- "There Ain't Nothin' Wrong with the Radio" (Tippin, Brock) – 2:46
- "Read Between the Lines" (Tippin, Michael Puryear) – 3:42
- "This Heart" (Tippin, Donny Kees) – 2:55
- "These Sweet Dreams" (Tippin, Butch Curry) – 3:35
- "I Was Born with a Broken Heart" (Tippin, Jim McBride) – 2:39
- "I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way" (Tippin, Curry) – 3:11
- "I Miss Misbehavin'" (Tippin, Charlie Craig, Mark Collie) – 2:49
- Stuart Duncan – fiddle on "I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way" and "Read Between the Lines"
- Don Galysh – steel guitar on "I Miss Behavin'"
- Sonny Garrish – steel guitar
- Steve Gibson – electric guitar and six-string bass guitar on "The Sound of Your Goodbye"
- Emory Gordy, Jr. – bass guitar
- Rob Hajacos – fiddle
- John Barlow Jarvis – keyboards
- Larrie Londin – drums, percussion
- Patty Loveless – background vocals on "These Sweet Dreams"
- Brent Mason – electric guitar, six-string bass guitar
- Andy Most – electric rhythm guitar on "My Blue Angel" and "I Was Born with a Broken Heart"
- Alan O'Bryant – background vocals
- Steve Thomas – fiddle on "There Ain't Nothin' Wrong with the Radio", "The Sound of Your Goodbye", and "I Miss Misbehavin'"
- Biff Watson – acoustic guitar
- Bob Bullock, Dennis Ritchie - engineers
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||6|
|U.S. Billboard 200||50|
|Canadian RPM Country Albums||9|