From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up real in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Real may refer to:
- Reality, the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be.
- Inflation-adjusted amounts
- Riyal and rial, various currencies in the Arab world and Iran (names derived from the Spanish real)
- Cambodian riel, currency of Cambodia (also derived from the Spanish real)
- Ciudad Real is a city in Castile–La Mancha, Spain.
- Real, Quezon, a municipality in the Philippines
- Several parishes in Portugal
- Real (Braga) parish, located in Braga
- Réal, a commune in southern France
- Real, Valencia, a municipality of province of Valencia in the Valencian Community
- Real (Ponce), a barrio in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Ciudad Real, a municipality of province of Ciudad Real in the Castile–La Mancha
Media and entertainment
- Real (Belinda Carlisle album), 1993
- Real (Michael Sweet album), 1995
- Real (L'Arc-en-Ciel album), 2000
- Real, a 2002 album by Israel Houghton, recording as Israel & New Breed
- Real (Ivy Queen album), 2004
- Real (Ednita Nazario album), 2007
- Real (Bright album), 2010
- Real (IU EP), 2010
- Real (Gorgon City EP), 2013
- Real (Mika Nakashima album), a 2013 album by Mika Nakashima
- Real (The Word Alive album) 2014 album by The Word Alive
- "Real" (Goo Goo Dolls song), 2008
- "Real" (James Wesley song), 2010
- "Real" (Plumb song), 2004
- "Real" (Vivid song), 2012
- "Real", a song by The Verve Pipe from Villains
- Real (manga), a manga series by Takehiko Inoue
- Real (TV channel), a Hindi entertainment channel
- RealNetworks, an Internet media provider
- Real, a member of the band F.I.R.
- Ahmad Givens or Real, a central figure in the reality television series Real Chance of Love
- Real (film), a Japanese film
Real (Spanish pronunciation: [reˈal]), translated from Spanish as "royal", is a title historically used by sports clubs to designate a royal status.
- Real Madrid C.F., a Spanish multi-sports club whose football section is most commonly associated with the title
Other football (soccer) teams:
- Puerto Rico
- Sierra Leone
- Real Aranjuez CF
- Real Ávila CF
- Real Avilés Industrial
- Real Betis
- Real Betis B, reserve team
- Real Burgos CF
- Real Club Celta de Vigo
- Real Club Recreativo de Huelva
- Real Club Recreativo de Huelva B, reserve team
- Real Jaén
- Real Murcia
- Real Oviedo
- Real Oviedo Vetusta, reserve team
- Real Racing Club de Santander
- Real Racing Club de Santander B, reserve team
- Real Sociedad
- Real Sociedad B, reserve team
- Real Sporting de Gijón
- Real Unión
- Real Valladolid
- Real Valladolid B, reserve team
- Real Zaragoza
- Real Zaragoza B, reserve team
- Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña
- Real Club Deportivo Mallorca
- Reial Club Deportiu Espanyol
- Reial Club Deportiu Espanyol B, reserve team
- United States
- Real (galley), the flagship of Don Juan de Austria
- Real (hypermarket)
- The Real, an aspect of human psychic structure
- REAL ID Act, a piece of legislation of the United States Congress
- the "Revised European-American Lymphoma classification" (REAL), an international classification of lymphomas
- Real number, a concept in mathematics
- REAL, Réseau Express de l'Aire urbaine Lyonnaise is the name of the railroads in Lyon's agglomeration.
- REAL Crisps A brand of potato crisp manufactured in Newport, Wales.
- Real, a motorcycle constructed by Manfred Herweh.
- Real Transportes Aéreos, a former Brazilian airline.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.