|Region||CALABARZON (Region IV-A)|
|District||1st District of Quezon|
|• Mayor||Joel Amando A. Diestro|
|• Vice Mayor||Edith C. Escama|
|• Total||563.89 km2 (217.72 sq mi)|
|• Density||62/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||1st Class; Partially Urban|
Reál is a first class municipality in the province of Quezon, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 35,189 people. This coastal town, located on the eastern shores of Luzon facing the Philippine Sea, is noted for its rural beach resorts.
Real is a small town facing the Pacific Ocean, approximately 133 kilometres (83 mi) from the Quezon capital Lucena City and 145 kilometres (90 mi) from Manila. Real has 17 barangays: 14 rural and 3 urban. Its total land area is 563.8 km², the second largest in the province.
Real has many tourist spots, the zigzag road views, Balagbag Falls, river scenery, Baluti Island and the beaches that attract tourists during summer time.
- Poblacion I (Barangay 1)
- Poblacion 61 (Barangay 2)
- Bagong Silang
Spanish forces landed at the site of Real early in the colonization period, calling it Puerto Real. Spanish galleons and ships docked at the port reinforced forces stationed at the nearby place "Binangonan del Ampon" known now as Infanta.
Formerly a barrio of Infanta, Real was created into a municipal district with a set of government comprising the barrios of Llavac, Cawayan, Capalong, Tignoan, Kiloloron, Lubayat and Pandan which were all segregated from the mothertown of Infanta. This was by the virtue of Executive Order No. 410 dated December 15, 1960, by President Carlos P. Garcia.
|Population census of Real|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Province: QUEZON". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Real, Quezon.|
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Tanay, Rizal||General Nakar||Infanta|
|Santa Maria, Laguna