From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reality refers to the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to how they could possibly exist.
Reality may also refer to:
- Real life, the state of existence outside of online or artificial interactions
- Reality (database) by Microdata Corporation, now Northgate Information Solutions
- Reality (David Bowie album), 2003
- Reality (Dream album), 2003
- Reality (Monk Montgomery album), 1974
- Reality (Smooth album), 1998
- Reality (G.G.F.H. EP)
- "Reality" (Kenny Chesney song), 2011
- "Reality" (Richard Sanderson song), 1980
- "Reality", a song by the Christian group The Newsboys on their album Take Me To Your Leader
- "Reality", a song by Staind from 14 Shades of Grey
- Reality (film), a 2012 Italian film directed by Matteo Garrone
- "R.E.A.L.I.T.Y.", a song by KRS-One from the 1995 album KRS-One, the title an acronym standing for "Rhymes Equal Actual Life In The Youth"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.