Reality Check (TV series)
Reality Check was a 1995 television show about Jack Craft, a man who is stuck in a computer mainframe. The two Bonner kids (Samantha and Nicholas) try to get Jack Craft out of the mainframe. Another character on this show is Isis. The computer was activated on September 17, 1995.
The show was broadcast under syndication with each episode running for 15 minutes including commercials. It was produced in association with S & S Productions and ran for fourteen episodes before ending.
- Abigail Gustafson - Samantha Bonner
- John Aaron Bennett - Nicholas Bonner
- Ryan Seacrest - Jack Craft
- Tom Greer - Will
- Maria Cabini - Isis
- Blake Heron - Bud McNeight
- Yasmine Seyfi - Yasmine Shanna
- Marsha Crenshaw - DEV the computer, and additional voices
- Mike Dyche - Glitch and voices
- "The Great Escape"
- ? - This episode travelled through time for what had happened in the 1960s, 1970s (featuring Jack Craft), 1980s (featuring Isis), and 1990s.
|This article about a children's television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|