From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up realization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Realization or realisation may refer to:
- Realization (album), a 1973 album by Eddie Henderson
- Realization (climb), a sport climbing route in Ceüse, France
- Realization (finance), the pricing of security at market value
- Realization (linguistics), the act of creating an actual text in a human language from a syntactic representation
- Realization (metrology), a physical form of a measurement standard
- Realization (probability), an actually observed value of random variable
- Realization (systems), a state space model implementing a given input-output behavior
- Benefits realisation management, programme and project management with a focus on realising benefits and outcomes.
- Self-realization, a psychological or spiritual change in one's sense of self
- In early electronic music; the playing back of an electronically produced composition; a work assembled by organizing sounds did not exist as music until it was realized with an acousmatic music performance using pre-recorded media, or generated in real-time with some form of music sequencer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Realization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.