From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rearmament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rearmament may refer to:
- German re-armament (Aufrüstung), the growth of the German military in contravention of the Versailles treaty (1930s)
- British re-armament, the modernisation of the British military in response to German re-armament (1930s)
- Salonika Agreement (31 July 1938), a treaty permitting Bulgaria to re-arm contrary to the Treaty of Neuilly
- Bled agreement (1938), a treaty permitting Hungary to re-arm contrary to the Treaty of Trianon
- Wiederbewaffnung (rearmament), the American plan to help re-build Germany after World War II
- Moral Re-Armament (MRA), an international religious movement that arose in 1938
- Rearmament (album), album by American singer/songwriter Happy Rhodes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rearmament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.