From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reb or REB may refer to:
- Reb (Yiddish), an honorific title for a teacher
- Johnny Reb, personification of a soldier in the Confederate States Army
- Relativistic electron beam, streams of electrons moving at relativistic speeds
- Revised English Bible, a 1989 English language translation of the Bible
- nickname of Columbine shooter Eric David Harris (short for Rebel)
- Reb Brown, American actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.