From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reb or REB may refer to:
- Reb (Yiddish), an honorific title for a teacher
- Reb Brown, American actor
- Johnny Reb, personification of a soldier in the Confederate States Army
- Relativistic electron beam, streams of electrons moving at relativistic speeds
- Revised English Bible, a 1989 English language translation of the Bible
- Reb, nickname of one of the Columbine shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
- Research Ethics Board, another name for Institutional review board
- Radioelektronnaya borba, Russian Electronic warfare practises and specialist soldiers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.