From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reba may refer to:
- Reba McEntire, an American country musician and actress
- Reba Rambo-McGuire, a Christian music singer and songwriter
- Reba, the mail lady from Pee Wee's Playhouse
- "Reba", a song by Phish
- Reba, a product line of cross-country mountainbike suspension forks made by RockShox
- Reba, the cyprinid fish Labeo ariza
- Reba, several Miniature Australian Shepherd dogs, including an American Kennel Club champion
- Reba Sabrina Hinojos, birth name of "Cheetah Girl" Sabrina Bryan
- King Reba, a minor figure in the Hebrew Bible
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.