From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rebbe can refer to:
- a Yiddish word derived from the Hebrew word Rabbi
- a common title of respect; see Reb (Yiddish)
- the Hebrew title in the Talmud for Rabbi Judah haNasi, redactor of the Mishnah, see Rebbi
- a Jewish leadership Yiddish title, especially used in referring to a "Grand Rabbi" spiritual leader of a Hasidic dynasty, see Rebbe
- a widely recognised designation for the 20th century Hasidic leader Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, due to his public prominence, called "The Rebbe"
- an American guitarist, see Tyler Rebbe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rebbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.