|Member of Parliament
for Castle Point
6 May 2010
|Preceded by||Bob Spink|
|Born||22 December 1967|
|Alma mater||London School of Economics|
She is a member of the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee and has championed the Daylight Saving Bill which, had it passed, would have moved Britain onto Central European Time. On 20 January 2012, the legislation ran out of time to progress, meaning that the United Kingdom would remain on Western European Time.
- "Rebecca Harris MP". BBC Democracy Live (BBC). Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- "Who's Who". Ukwhoswho.com. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- Bye, Bye, Bob – Hello, Rebecca, The Canvey Beat, May 7, 2010
- Castle Point results, The Independent, May 7, 2010
- Denise Winterman (24 February 2011). "Could the UK work with two different time zones?". BBC News Magazine. Retrieved 24 February 2011.
- "Clock change bill runs out of time in Commons". BBC News. 20 January 2012.
- Rebecca Harris MP Conservative Party profile
- Castle Point Conservatives
- Electoral history and profile at The Guardian
- Voting record at Public Whip
- Record in Parliament at TheyWorkForYou
- Profile at Westminster Parliamentary Record
- Profile at BBC News Democracy Live
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|Member of Parliament for Castle Point
|This article about a Conservative Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|