Rebecca Reynolds is an American poet.
Rebecca Reynolds was born in Washington D. C., in which city she also grew up. She graduated from Vassar College, Rutgers University (MA in English), and the University of Michigan (MFA in creative writing/poetry). Since 1991, she has worked as an administrator at Douglass College, and has also taught Creative Writing at Rutgers University.
Stephen Burt calls her an Elliptical poet. Her work has appeared in Quarterly West, Boston Review, Spoon River Poetry Review, Cimarron Review, Quarterly West, Verse, and other journals.
- Hopwood Award
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts grant
- 1998 Norma Farber First Book Award from the Poetry Society for Daughter of the Hangnail
- "A Lady’s Manual; House Flora". Jacket Magazine 19. October 2002.
- "Hydrosaurus". The Boston Review 32.1. JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2007.
- Daughter of the Hangnail. New Issues Press. 1997. ISBN 978-0-932826-56-5.
- The Bovine Two-Step. New Issues Press. 2002. ISBN 978-1-930974-22-7.
- American Poetry: the Next Generation. Carnegie Mellon Press.