|Municipality of Belgium|
The Arenberg watermills on the river Senne
|• Mayor||Dimitri Legasse (AC)|
|• Governing party/ies||AC|
|• Total||39.08 km2 (15.09 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2013)|
|• Density||270/km2 (700/sq mi)|
Rebecq (Roosbeek in Flemish) is a Walloon municipality located in the Belgian province of Walloon Brabant. On 1 January 2006 the municipality had 10,241 inhabitants. The total area is 39.08 km², giving a population density of 262 inhabitants per km².
- François Huon is an artist of Rebecq.
- Ernest Solvay (b. Rebecq 1838 - Ixelles, 1922), chemist, industrialist and philanthropist.
- Irène Janssens
- Pierre Tilquin, founder of Gueuzerie Tilquin
- Population per municipality on 1 January 2013 (XLS; 607.5 KB)
- Municipal website (in French)
|This Walloon Brabant location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|