From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reboot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reboot can refer to:
- Reboot (computing), an event sequence when restarting a computer
In entertainment and media
- Reboot (album) a 2012 album by the British rock band London
- Reboot (fiction), to discard all previous continuity in a fiction series and start anew
- ReBoot, a Canadian CGI-animated television series
- ReBoot (video game), a video game based on the television series
- Re-Boot: Live '98, an 1998 album by the band Front 242
- REBOOT Workshops, United States military-to-civilian transition program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reboot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.