From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rebounding)
|Look up rebound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rebound can refer to:
Film and television
- Rebound (1931 film), a 1931 movie starring Ina Claire and Robert Ames
- Rebound (TV series), a TV series produced by Bing Crosby
- Rebound (2011 TV series), a 2011 Japanese TV series
- Rebound (1959 film), a 1959 movie starring Lyndon Brook and Jane Hylton
- Rebound (2005 film), a 2005 movie starring Martin Lawrence and Megan Mullally
- Rebound (2009 film), a 2009 movie directed by Afdhere Jama
- The Rebound, a 2009 movie starring Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Rebound: The Legend of Earl "The Goat" Manigault, a 1996 HBO television movie starring Don Cheadle
- Rebound!, stylized as REbound!, a Swedish pop boy band duo
- "Rebound", a 2007 song by Monrose from Strictly Physical
- Rebound (Arty & Mat Zo song), 2011
- Rebound (album), the debut album from Jessica Sierra
- Rebound, an album by Wayman Tisdale
- "The Rebound", a song by Tristan Prettyman from the album Cedar + Gold
- Rebound (Sebadoh song)
- Rebound (sports), in sports, refers to the ball becoming freely available after a failed attempt to put it into the goal
- Rebound (basketball), the act of successfully gaining possession of the basketball in such a scenario
- Rebound sports, trampolining and similar gymnastic sports that use springed apparatus to propel the gymnast into the air
- Wallyball or "rebound volleyball"
- Rebound Exercise or "rebounding"
- Rebound (arcade game), a 1974 arcade game released by Atari, Inc.
- Rebound (comics), a fictional comic book character created by Scott Wherle and Ted Wing III
- Rebound (manga) a sequel to Harlem Beat
- Rebound (dating), a short period of time following a particularly painful break-up
- Rebound effect, the tendency of a symptom to return when a medication is discontinued or is no longer effective
- Rebound effect (conservation), increases in demand caused by the introduction of more efficient technologies
- Rebound headache, usually occurs when analgesics are taken too frequently for headache relief
- Post-glacial rebound, the rise of land masses that were depressed by the huge weight of ice sheets during the last ice age
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rebound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.