From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recall may refer to:
- Recollection, recall from memory
- Product recall
- Recall election
- Letter to recall sent to return an ambassador from a country, either as a diplomatic protest or because the diplomat is being reassigned elsewhere and is being replaced by another envoy
- Recall to employment after a layoff
- Recall (information retrieval), a statistical measure (contrasted with precision), the fraction of (all) relevant material that is returned by the search
- Recall, in dog training, the process of bringing a dog to the caller from a distance
- Recall (bugle call), a bugle call used to signify that an activity should end
- Recall (broadcasting), the changing of a broadcasting station's call sign, parallel to rebranding
- Recall (email), a feature in Microsoft Outlook for retracting ill-advised emails and spam message alerts
- Recall, a button on a British telephone
- Recall, a button on a calculator
- ReCALL, an academic journal about computer-assisted language learning
- "Recall", a song by Susumu Hirasawa on the 1995 album Sim City
- All pages beginning with "Recall"
- All pages with titles containing "Recall"
- Total recall (disambiguation)
- Call (disambiguation)
- Remember (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.