From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Receptacle (disambiguation))
|Look up receptacle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Receptacle may refer to:
- Receptacle (botany), a plant anatomical part
- Cigar lighter receptacle, a type of DC power outlet
- Duplex receptacle, a part of a NEMA connector (a type of mains electricity connection)
- Electric receptacle, a type of AC power outlet
- All pages with titles containing "Receptacle"
- Container (disambiguation)
- Receiver (disambiguation)
- Receivered (disambiguation) - the act of receiving a "session" from a man named Frank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Receptacle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.