From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recess or recesses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recess may refer to:
- Recess (break), a break period
- Recess (motion), in parliamentary procedure
- Recess (Holy Roman Empire), the official record of decisions of an Imperial Diet
- Recess, County Galway, a village
- Alcove, an architectural term for part of a room
- Epitympanic recess, part of the Middle ear
TV and entertainment
- Recess (TV series), an animated series by Disney
- GWU Recess, a student comedy group at The George Washington University
- Recess (album), the 2014 debut album by Skrillex
- Recess: School's Out, Disney album 2001
- Recess Records, a record label
- "Recess", song by Charlie Hunter Leon Parker
- All pages beginning with "Recess"
- All pages with titles containing "Recess"
- Rhesus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.