From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recess or recesses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recess may refer to:
- Recess (break), a break period
- Recess (motion), in parliamentary procedure
- Recess (Holy Roman Empire), the official record of decisions of an Imperial Diet
- Recess (TV series), an animated series by Disney
- GWU Recess, a student comedy group at The George Washington University
- Recess Records, a record label
- Recess, County Galway, a village
- Alcove, an architectural term for part of a room
- Epitympanic recess, part of the Middle ear
- All pages beginning with "Recess"
- All pages with titles containing "Recess"
- Rhesus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.