From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To Recharge is a process to restore power or charge to a power storage device, such as a battery.
|Look up recharge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It can also mean:
- The process of charging a rechargeable battery
- Recharge (magazine), is a business news website and monthly magazine covering the global renewable energy industry
- Groundwater recharge, a hydrologic process where water moves to groundwater
- Surface water recharge, a hydrologic process where water runs off to surface watercourses
- Mobile recharge, renewing or topping up the credit available on a prepaid mobile phones
- Volvo ReCharge, a plug-in concept car developed by Volvo
- Recharged, a remix album by Linkin Park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.