From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Recluse may refer to:
- Recluse, one who hides from the public
- Recluse, Wyoming, town in the United States
- Recluse spider, a genus of venomous spiders
- Brown recluse spider, a particularly infamous member species native to North America
- "The Recluse" (Plan B song), a 2010 single from the British artist Plan B
- Recluse literature, a Japanese literary movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recluse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.