From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Recombinant may refer to:
- A recombinant organism – an organism that contains a different combination of alleles from either of its parents.
- Recombinant DNA – a form of artificial DNA
- Recombinant virus – a virus formed by recombining genetic material
- VRLA – a valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) battery that is also referred to as a recombinant battery
- InSoc Recombinant – an album by synthpop band Information Society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Recombinant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.