Recorded Time and Other Stories
|Recorded Time and Other Stories|
|Big Finish Productions audio play|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Set between||Year of the Pig and Revelation of the Daleks|
|Release date||August 2011|
Recorded Time and Other Stories is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. As the 150th release, it is made of four one-part stories, by different authors, rather than the usual multi-part serial. All episodes feature the Sixth Doctor as played by Colin Baker and Peri Brown played by Nicola Bryant.
1536, The Court of King Henry VIII Immortalis.
- Henry VIII — Paul Shearer
- Anne Boleyn — Laura Molyneux
- Scrivener — Philip Bretherton
- Marjorie — Rosanna Miles
The legendary lost world of Sendos was rumored to have the most powerful weapons in the universe. Now it is broadcasting across space in Peri's voice.
- Inquisa — Raquel Cassidy
- Centuria / Ship — Joan Walker
- Barond — James George
- Volsci — Laura Molyneux / Rosanna Miles
A Most Excellent Match
By Matt Fitton
In Jane Austen's England, Peri was seen to be courting suitors, including the Doctor.
The mysterious man with the question mark collar saves the crew of a stricken vessel.
- The First Doctor also quarreled with Henry VIII, as he explained in The Sensorites.
- The Tenth Doctor was briefly married to the daughter of Henry and Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth I (The End of Time, "The Day of the Doctor"), resulting in another quarrel ("The Shakespeare Code").