|Founded||8 December 2011|
|Politics of Greece
The party took part for the first time in the 2012 Greek elections and received 135,934 votes (2.15% of the total vote, with more than 3.5% in Athens). Its percentage of votes received has been described as a surprise by local press, due to the party's foundation being relatively new.
New elections were scheduled for June 2012, and eager to avoid splitting the liberal vote, Recreate Greece formed an electoral alliance with Drasi, who finished directly below them in the May election with 1,80. So, given the results of May 2012, the alliance would have a joined share of 3,94% which would be enough to overcome the 3% election threshold to enter the Greek parliament. Recreate Greece also approached Democratic Alliance, but they opted to run on the New Democracy list instead. In the June 17 elections the combined parties garnered only 1.59%, a lower vote than either got in the elections the month before.
- van Versendaal, Harry (11 May 2012), "Moderate, pragmatic and unloved: Greece's liberal parties", Ekathimerini
- "Thanos Tzimeros steps down from Recreate Greece party", Ekathimerini, 8 February 2013
- The counselors of the Regions.
- (English) Official website
- Dimiourgia Xana - Idrytiki Diakyriksi
- Real Politics - Archives
- Thanos Tzimeros - CV
- Capital.gr - Δημιουργία Ξανά...
- TVXS - Dimiourgia Xana
- Bayerisches Fernsehen
- BBC news
- Ημερησία online (article in greek)
- Έθνος (article in greek)
- "Parties forge alliances ahead of June vote". Kathimerini. 21 May 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "Αποτελέσματα Εκλογών". newsbeast.gr. Retrieved 12 June 2012.
- "Leader of liberal Drasi sees ND and PASOK disappearing". Kathimerini. 10 May 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "Bakoyannis returns to ND fold". Kathimerini. 21 May 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2012.