From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rectilinear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rectilinear may refer to:
- Rectilinear grid, a tessellation of the Euclidean plane
- Rectilinear lens, a photographic lens
- Rectilinear locomotion, a form of animal locomotion
- Rectilinear polygon, a polygon whose edges meet at right angles
- Rectilinear propagation, a property of waves
- Rectilinear Research Corporation, a now defunct manufacturer of high-end loudspeakers
- Rectilinear style, the third historical division of English Gothic architecture
- Rectilinear motion or Linear motion (also called rectilinear motion) is motion along a straight line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.